The swiftly becoming box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sun procedure, and our planet.
- Microscopic Imaging Through Turbid Media: Monte Carlo Modeling and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Computational Strategies for Spectroscopy: from Small Molecules to Nano Systems
- Imaging and Spectroscopic Analysis of Living Cells: Optical and Spectroscopic Techniques: 504 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Characterization of Impurities and Degradants Using Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Pharmaceutical Science and Biotechnology: Practices, Applications and Methods)
- Advances in Standards and Methodology in Spectrophotometry: Meeting Papers (Analytical Spectroscopy Library)
Extra resources for ADME-Enabling Technologies in Drug Design and Development
Rated 5 – based on votes of