The speedily becoming box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight process, and our planet.
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy: 450 (Methods in Enzymology)
- The Physics of Organic Superconductors and Conductors: 110 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- The Chemistry of Contrast Agents in Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and its Applications
- Modern Luminescence Spectroscopy of Minerals and Materials (Springer Mineralogy)
Additional resources for Advanced Batteries: Materials Science Aspects
Rated 5 – based on votes of