The swiftly transforming into box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sun procedure, and our planet.
- Binding Energy of Strongly Deformed Radionuclides: Penning-Trap Mass Spectrometry and Mean-Field Theoretical Studies (Springer Theses)
- Nanoscale Imaging and Characterisation of Amyloid-β (Springer Theses)
- Optical Spectroscopy of Lanthanides: Magnetic and Hyperfine Interactions
- Mechanical Properties of Polymers Measured through AFM Force-Distance Curves (Springer Laboratory)
- The Physics of Semiconductors: An Introduction Including Devices and Nanophysics
Extra resources for Advances in MALDI and Laser-Induced Soft Ionization Mass Spectrometry
Rated 5 – based on votes of