The quickly becoming box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
- Fluorescence Fluctuation Spectroscopy (FFS) Part B: 519 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Solid-State Spectroscopy: An Introduction
- Spontaneous Ordering in Semiconductor Alloys
- On Radiant Matter: A lecture delivered to the British Association for the Advancement of Science, at Sheffield, Friday, August 22, 1879
- Raman Microscopy: Developments and Applications
Additional info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Rated 5 – based on votes of