The swiftly becoming box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight procedure, and our planet.
- High Strain Rate Behavior of Nanocomposites and Nanocoatings (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
- Raman Spectroscopy:An Intensity Approach
- Internal Reflection and ATR Spectroscopy (Chemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and Its Applications)
- Mass Spectrometry: Developmental Approaches to Answer Biological Questions (SpringerBriefs in Bioengineering)
- Introduction to Protein Mass Spectrometry
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 64
Rated 5 – based on votes of