The quickly becoming box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
- Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Practical Methods
- Quantum Transport in Semiconductor Submicron Structures: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, Bad Lauterberg, Germany, August 20-31, 1995 (Nato Science Series E:)
- Far-Field Optical Nanoscopy (Springer Series on Fluorescence)
- Imaging Sunlight Using a Digital Spectroheliograph (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- Mass Spectrometry of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Tools - Techniques - Tips (Inorganic Chemistry: A Textbook Series)
Additional info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 76
Rated 5 – based on votes of