The quickly transforming into box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
- Physical Principles of Electron Microscopy: An Introduction to TEM, SEM, and AEM
- Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy: Bioanalytical, Biomolecular and Medical Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- The Physics of Semiconductors: An Introduction Including Devices and Nanophysics
- Spectral Analysis: Parametric and Non-Parametric Digital Methods (Digital Signal and Image Processing series)
- 2nd International Multidisciplinary Microscopy and Microanalysis Congress: Proceedings of InterM, October 16-19, 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 81
Rated 5 – based on votes of