The swiftly transforming into box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
- Nanolithography: A Borderland between STM, EB, IB, and X-Ray Lithographies (Nato Science Series E:)
- Solution NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules: Applications to Metallobiomolecules and Models (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry)
- The Chemistry of Artificial Lighting Devices: Lamps, Phosphors and Cathode Ray Tubes (Studies in Inorganic Chemistry)
- Handbook of Infrared Standards II: with Spectral Coverage between: With Spectral Coverage Between 1.4 Um-4 Um and 6.2
- Quantum-Enhanced Nonlinear Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
Extra resources for Astrochemistry:From the Big Bang to the Present Day (Essential Textbooks in Chemistry)
Rated 5 – based on votes of