The speedily transforming into box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight approach, and our planet.
- Measuring, Interpreting and Translating Electron Quasiparticle - Phonon Interactions on the Surfaces of the Topological Insulators Bismuth Selenide and Bismuth Telluride (Springer Theses)
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 60
- Speckle Photography for Fluid Mechanics Measurements (Experimental Fluid Mechanics)
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 67
- Non-Equilibrium Nano-Physics: A Many-Body Approach (Lecture Notes in Physics)
Extra resources for Astronomical Measurement: A Concise Guide (Springer Praxis Books)
Rated 5 – based on votes of