The swiftly growing to be box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
- High Power Laser-Matter Interaction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
- The Chemistry of Contrast Agents in Medical Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cross-Calibration of Far UV Spectra of Solar System Objects and the Heliosphere: 13 (ISSI Scientific Report Series)
- X-ray and Neutron Techniques for Nanomaterials Characterization
- Reviews in Fluorescence 2010
Extra resources for Atomistic and Continuum Modeling of Nanocrystalline Materials: Deformation Mechanisms and Scale Transition: 112 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Rated 5 – based on votes of