The speedily becoming box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
- Applied NMR Spectroscopy for Chemists and Life Scientists
- Computational Optical Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Theoretical Atomic Physics (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Spectroscopy: New Uses and Implications
- Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production: 102 (Electronic Materials: Science & Technology)
Extra info for Breaking Myths
Rated 5 – based on votes of