The speedily becoming box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sun procedure, and our planet.
- Molecular Biophysics for the Life Sciences: 6
- The DV-Xα Molecular-Orbital Calculation Method
- Quantitative Spectroscopy: Theory and Practice
- Spectroscopy: New Uses and Implications
- Handbook of Enhanced Spectroscopy
Extra info for Characterization of Protein Therapeutics using Mass Spectrometry
Rated 5 – based on votes of