The quickly growing to be box of astrochemistry makes a speciality of the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical historical past of the Universe, our sunlight process, and our planet.
- Ion/Molecule Attachment Reactions: Mass Spectrometry
- 50 and More Essential NMR Experiments: A Detailed Guide
- Organic Electronics (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy in Sports Medicine
- Electrical Spectrum and Network Analyzers: A Practical Approach
Additional info for Characterization Techniques of Glasses and Ceramics
Rated 5 – based on votes of