The speedily becoming box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry taking place in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly components of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical background of the Universe, our sunlight procedure, and our planet.
- Ein- und zweidimensionale NMR-Spektroskopie: Eine Einführung (German Edition)
- Practical Gamma-ray Spectroscopy
- Applications of NMR Spectroscopy: Volume 3
- Spontaneous Ordering in Semiconductor Alloys
- 3rd International Multidisciplinary Microscopy and Microanalysis Congress (InterM): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Turkey, 19-23 October 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Additional info for Charge Dynamics in 122 Iron-Based Superconductors (Springer Theses)
Rated 5 – based on votes of