The swiftly becoming box of astrochemistry specializes in the chemistry happening in stars, planets, and the interstellar medium, bringing jointly parts of chemistry, physics, astrophysics, and biology. Astrochemistry describes the chemical heritage of the Universe, our sunlight method, and our planet.
- Process Analytical Technology for the Food Industry (Food Engineering Series)
- Core Level Spectroscopy of Solids (Advances in Condensed Matter Science)
- Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)
- Past and Present in DeNOx Catalysis: From Molecular Modelling to Chemical Engineering: 171 (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Recent Trends in Materials Science and Applications: Nanomaterials, Crystal Growth, Thin films, Quantum Dots, & Spectroscopy (Proceedings ICRTMSA 2016) (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Additional info for Computer Modelling of Microporous Materials
Rated 5 – based on votes of