By David M. Blum,J. Edward Conway,David D. McKiernan,Benjamin Bahney,Brian A. Gordon,General David McKiernan,Howard J. Shatz,Colonel Clayton O. Sheffield
Read Online or Download Counterterrorism and Threat Finance Analysis during Wartime PDF
Similar terrorism books
This quantity analyzes the Nordic and Baltic states' courting with the ecu safety and Defence coverage (ESDP). Clive Archer offers a common history to the eu Union's ESDP, the strategic scenario of Northern Europe, the most safeguard and defence coverage matters confronted by way of the states there, in addition to outlining the most theoretical issues touching on safety within the quarter.
This publication examines the stream and results of radical discourse by way of analysing the function of mass media insurance in selling or hindering radicalisation and acts of political violence. there's a new surroundings of clash within the post-9/11 age, during which there seems to be rising threats to defense and balance within the form of people and teams keeping or espousing radical perspectives approximately faith, ideology, frequently represented within the media as oppositional to Western values.
New geopolitical realities -- together with terrorism, pandemics, rogue nuclear states, source conflicts, insurgencies, mass migration, monetary cave in, and cyber assaults -- have created a dramatically assorted national-security surroundings for the USA. Twentieth-century safeguard thoughts, applied sciences, and business practices won't meet the protection requisites of a post-9/11 international.
The book's major concentration is on extremist ideologies and structural services of violent non-state actors that hire terrorist capacity. Ideologies and organizational styles are obvious because the major comparative merits of such teams in an asymmetrical war of words in any respect degrees, from the neighborhood to the worldwide.
- Torturing Terrorists: Exploring the limits of law, human rights and academic freedom
- Terrorism in American Cinema: An Analytical Filmography, 1960–2008
- Women as Terrorists: Mothers, Recruiters, and Martyrs (Praeger Security International)
- Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah: The Unholy Alliance and Its War on Lebanon (Hoover Institution Press Publications)
- The War on Terror and the Laws of War: A Military Perspective (Terrorism and Global Justice Series)
- Making Sense of Anarchism: Errico Malatesta’s Experiments with Revolution, 1889-1900
Extra info for Counterterrorism and Threat Finance Analysis during Wartime