By Ferid Murad
- Isoforms of guanylyl cyclase and phosphodiesterase isoenzyme households for cyclic GMP synthesis and hydrolysis
- Cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase
- Hormones and ligands that control GMP formation and/or metabolism
- Effects of cyclic GMP on different moment messengers and a few features akin to soft muscle leisure and ion transport
- Clinical reports with cyclic GMP and atrial natriuretic peptide
- Important questions and experiments for the future
Read Online or Download Cyclic GMP: Synthesis, Metabolism, and Function: 26 (Advances in Pharmacology) PDF
Similar cell biology books
Even supposing phone fusion is an omnipresent method in lifestyles, so far significantly much less continues to be recognized concerning the mechanisms and the molecules being interested in this organic phenomenon in larger organisms. In phone Fusion in overall healthiness and illness Vol 1 & Vol 2 top specialists will current up to date overviews approximately mobile fusion in physiological and patho-physiological methods, which extra covers the present wisdom approximately mobilephone fusion-mediating molecules.
There is still excessive curiosity within the microtubule cytoskeleton; the meeting, constitution and law of microtubules; and the varied automobiles and accent proteins that keep an eye on mobile cycle, dynamics, association and delivery. the sector maintains to develop and discover new points of those concerns pushed immensely by means of advancements in optical imaging and monitoring thoughts.
This e-book explores key functions of phage biotechnology and reports contemporary advances in phage reveal applied sciences. The purposes lined have been chosen at the foundation in their importance and representativeness within the box. The small measurement and massive range of bacteriophages cause them to excellent applicants for various functions throughout many industries.
The much-anticipated third version of mobile Biology promises accomplished, in actual fact written, and richly illustrated content material to today’s scholars, all in a hassle-free structure. proper to either examine and scientific perform, this wealthy source covers key ideas of mobile functionality and makes use of them to provide an explanation for how molecular defects result in mobile disorder and reason human illness.
- Regenerative Medicine - from Protocol to Patient: 1. Biology of Tissue Regeneration
- Protein Misfolding, Aggregation and Conformational Diseases: Part A: Protein Aggregation and Conformational Diseases: 4 (Protein Reviews)
- Separation of Cells and Subcellular Elements: Proceedings of a Meeting Organised by EFRAC (European Working Party for the Separation and Detection of Biological ... Council of Europe, Brussels, 4-5 May 1979
- Chromatin Dynamics in Cellular Function: 41 (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
- Calmodulin and Signal Transduction
Additional info for Cyclic GMP: Synthesis, Metabolism, and Function: 26 (Advances in Pharmacology)